Before I get into the heart of this post, I want to be clear. Our support doesn’t suck. We pride ourselves on customer service and do our best to meet and exceed customer expectations. But frankly, our messaging support system did suck, reflecting badly on us.
So, we are saying goodbye to it.
I’m tres sad and elated at the same time, I mean, I worked really hard on getting it set up for all our clients. It worked well for for some, but that’s not good enough. We are listening to you, hence the reason for this post. The relief on this side is immense, lemme tell you!
The whole point of a centralized messaging system is to well, centralize feedback, changes and tasks — so we don’t miss a thing.
So we’re going back to basics with a support ticket system.
2 Ways to Submit Support Tasks
1. Fill out this form on the support page — then add the page to your phone’s home screen for handy access in the future.
Here’s how to add our support page on your Apple device.
- Open Safari on your phone or IPad.
- Go to the web page where you want to save the shortcut — Enter the URL in the address bar, use voice command “Proud Pup Media” or however you navigate the web and then find the support link from the homepage top menu.
- Tap the Share button on the bottom of the page.
- In the list of options that appear, scroll down until you see Add to Home Screen. Click ‘Add’ and you’re done. The shortcut will appear on the first home screen that has available space. Drag it to a screen you use often for easy access.
What about Email?
Email is still our go-to for tasks that fall outside of support but there’ve been issues there too.
It is rare, but a few important emails have gotten lost in conversation threads, leading to frantic phone calls and added stress. We’re not ditching email, but we’re just not going to use it for support any more.
So please, submit support task requests through our support page to help us keeps all your tasks centralized and us organized — we’ll get back to you sooner too, which is good for everyone.
I think I speak for everyone when I say nobody needs the stress of a system that loses sh*t and adds stress. So, email for non-support communications, support tickets for the rest, and here’s to feeling groovy and free from Floomit!
p.s We seem to be a roll in the ‘ditching software’ space; we recently sent Google Analytics to the doghouse too. Have a read through if you haven’t already. Good times!